- 2 Cups of Cashews
- 1 Cup of Pitted Dates
- 3 Scoops of Protein Powder ( I used Whey Gourmet Vanilla Ice Cream)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Coconut
- ¼ Cup Ground Flax
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Zest of 1 Lime
- ¼ Cup Water
- Add your two cups of cashews to your food processor and blend until it is flour.
- Add your 3 scoops protein powder and pulse until blended.
- Add your unsweetened coconut and ground flax and pulse until blended.
- Add the vanilla extract, lime juice, lime zest, dates, and water. Blend until dough texture.
- Remove the dough from the food processor and place in a bowl. Begin rolling protein balls into 1 inch balls.
- Roll protein balls in coconut until completely covered (I prefer to toast the coconut)
- Place balls on a plate or in a container, cover and place in the fridge.
Fat: 5 grams
Carbs: 8 grams
Protein: 4 grams
Original recipe found here: