- 2 Cups of Raw almonds
- 1 Cup of Pitted Dates
- 3 Scoops of Protein Powder ( I used Whey Gourmet Vanilla Ice Cream)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Ground Flax
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/3 cup Dried Cherries
- ¼ Cup Water
- Add your two cups of almonds to your food processor and blend until it is flour.
- Add your 3 scoops protein powder and pulse until blended.
- Add your ground flax and pulse until blended.
- Add the vanilla extract, lemon juice, dates, dried cherries and water. Blend until dough texture.
- Remove the dough from the food processor and place in a bowl. Begin rolling protein balls into 1 inch balls.
- Roll protein balls in coconut, flax meal, flax seesd, nuts etc. until completely covered. (I prefer to toast the coconut)
- Place balls on a plate or in a container, cover and place in the fridge.
Carbs: 7.7 g
Fat: 5 g
Protein: 4.2 g
**note: this wold be awesome next time with the seeds scraped from a vanilla bean pod**
Flax meal, toasted coconut and ground almonds.