- 2 Cups of Pecans
- 1 Cup of Pitted Dates
- 3 Scoops of Protein Powder ( I used Whey Gourmet Naturelle Chocolate Ice Cream)
- 1-2 Tbsp Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut
- ¼ Cup Ground Flax
- ¼ Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- Add your two cups of pecans to your food processor and blend until it is flour.
- Add your 3 scoops protein powder and pulse until blended.
- Add your unsweetened coconut, cocoa and ground flax and pulse until blended.
- Add the syrup dates, and water. Blend until dough texture.
- Remove the dough from the food processor and place in a bowl. (If it is sticky you can refrigerate overnight). Begin rolling protein balls into 1 inch balls.
- Roll protein balls in coconut until completely covered (I prefer to toast the coconut)
- Place balls on a plate or in a container, cover and place in the fridge.
Can roll in flax meal, flax seed, cocoa, coconut, ground nuts...almost anything!
Nutrition info TBD.